Thursday, October 4, 2012


Welcome to my page :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
☛STATUS: ☑ SINGLE ☐ TAKEN
☛I LOVE:
❥GOD ❥MY FAMILY ❥FRIENDS&BFF
L.O.V.E
Photobucket
☛I'VE ADMIRE MOST:
Cute SMILE :) Magandang mata ! Simple lang pero may dating at hindi mayabang... Matalino good looking is useless if brainless LOL :) Matured mag isip kasi mas may sence pag kausap.. TALENTED especially sa singing and marunong mag guitar super attract ako dun! FUNNY at napapasaya ako :) MATANGKAD sakin hehe..

MusicPlaylist
ABOUT MAE;
NAME: MAE FAMISAN Also known as hartiemhae, natzumi, yhatz ..
Still studying I'm taking a BSHM..
HOBBIES: Net browsing, designing some web., explore, watching movies.
MOTTO IN LIFE: _It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
I am attractive to sweet person, funny, and talented...
→LOVE ME, HATE ME - EITHER WAY YOU'RE THINKING OF ME! →I DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE THAT I'M NOT... BUT IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ME AS SOMEONE WHO IS GORGEOUS, RICH AND FAMOUS THAT'S FINE WITH ME.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment